On entering this site the user agrees with the following terms:
- Indumat cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damages that could be caused by the use of information provided on this website.
- The pictures on this website are informative and not contractual.
- The contents of the website may at any time be adapted, modified or supplemented without prior notice or notification.
- The Belgian law is applicable to the entire website, and in case of dispute, only the courts of the judicial district of Brussels will be competent.
Intellectual property rights
- All materials available on this website (including, but not limited to, texts, pictures, images, icons, videos, software, databases and data) are protected by intellectual rights.
- The names and logos appearing on this website are protected by trade mark and copyright laws and treaties, they are the property of their respective owners.
- The Indumat brand, trademark or logo may only be used in relation to products offered by Indumat and after a written permission of Indumat.
- Our cookies do not identify the user as a person and our cookies do not contain any personal data.